Please join PAUSD in welcoming
Santa Clara County Deputy District Attorney Angela Alvarado
For an Informative Evening with PAUSD Parents Topics will include:
- How Our Kids Communicate
- Our Kids as Publishers on the Internet
- Digital Reputation
- Online Bullying, Sexting and Criminal Activity
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Palo Alto High School Haymarket Theater
50 Embarcadero Road Palo Alto
Event is FREE; Parents Only Please
Please contact Emily Garrison with questions
Spanish and Mandarin translation available
Click here for event flyer
Join us for Nixon’s
first Art Night!
Friday, March 23rd
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
At the theater
Art Night will feature original art from Nixon students, interactive art stations and activities, and pizza for sale!
- Original student artwork in any media can be submitted to the Art Show. This year’s theme is “Characters.” Who are your favorite characters from books, TV, movies, etc?
- Original student artwork of any theme can also be submitted to the Art Night Gallery (your choice, be creative!).
**All artwork submissions are due to the Office by March 16, and will be on display in the Library after Art Night.
Volunteers are needed to make this night a success! No previous art experience/talent required! Please volunteer to help – Member Secure Sign-up or Guest Sign-up (no login required), or contact Katrina or Aude.
The award winning Palo Alto Children’s Theatre has been working with 45 of our students on a special production of “Alice in Wonderland”!
All your favorite characters are here: Alice, the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter and of course, the Queen of Hearts. The use of Storytellers and open staging brings flexibility and comedy to the production!
Performance dates/times are:
- Thursday, March 6, 4:30 pm
- Friday, March 9, 7:00 pm
- Saturday, March 10, 2:00 pm
Tickets can be purchased online at PACT’s website. Tickets prices are $12 for adults, $10 for children, plus a $1.00 per ticket handling fee.
Tickets will also be sold at the door one hour before each performance. Please come and support our awesome actors!