If you’re reading this you’ve found your way to Nixon’s own website. I encourage you to browse around and get acquainted with what’s available.
Here’s some highlights:
- Traffic & Transportation: everything about drop off and pick up.
- Staff Directory: a complete staff list including links to send email or view teachers’ classroom pages.
- Calendar: the school calendar.
- Principal Newsletter: updates from the principal’s office.
- PTA: information about the PTA including officers and meeting schedule.
- eScrip: information about the various Scrip programs.
- Site Council: site council members and information.
- PAUSD: a link to the district website.
The computer lab page is your child’s main link from Nixon to the internet. This is a great place to learn about what your kids are learning.
For families with prospective Kindergarteners:
- Registration and requirements can be found on the district website at http://www.pausd.org/parents/registration/index.shtml