Parents we want to hear from you! What topic would you like to see discussed at the next Nixon Parent Education Night? Please fill out the survey to share your thoughts. If you attended the October 6th Parent Education Night, please provide us with your feedback. Thank you!
Enjoy Stanford Women’s Soccer vs. Cal on November 6th at 6:00 PM and kids get to scrimmage at halftime. The admission tickets for kids and adults are $5.50 each. The last date to buy tickets is 23rd October. The kids who would like to participate in scrimmage need to be in soccer gear (shin guards and soccer shoes), and it’d be a good idea to bring a soccer ball. No cash or paper forms. Buy your tickets at https://nixonelementary.myschoolcentral.com.
For any questions, please contact Adina Sterling at email@example.com
When: Tuesday October 6th, from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Where: Lucille Nixon Elementary School Theater
Dinner available from 5:30 pm.
Presentation starts at 6:15 pm.
Use this form to RSVP.
Come hear Mary Pat and PAUSD data expert discuss:
- The Common Core Assessment results
- How to interpret your child’s Common Core Assessment results
- Curriculum implementation/exploration at Nixon and how that is going
- What to expect as we head into our second year of Common Core Assessments
We want our children to be the best they can be! Nixon PTA supports our children’s education by involving our community:
- Raising parent donations for Lucille M. Nixon.
- Organizing parent volunteers
- Improving communications
- Boosting children’s well-being
- Building a supportive community
This means we can provide:
Classroom supplies, library books, chromebooks and laptops, assemblies, community events, teacher professional development, parent education nights and more…
We encourage every family to join us, please donate.